Monday, March 9, 2009

For my Mom

This blog is in honor of my mom who's birthday was on Friday! I am not going to say which number she turned but let's say it's a nice round number that's worth of making note! :)

These are a few of her pics from the University of Alabama homecoming. She got to go on the field because she was a cheerleader when Paul "Bear" Bryant was there!

Obviously, we have cheerleading in common but there is so much more about my mom that I love and and hope to inherit.

To name a few:
Southern Charm, Quick whit, Strength, Beauty (you would never guess her birthday!!), Determination, Positive, Always encourages to do the right thing even when it might go bad (aka: tell the truth about a 'cheerleading shoes' mishap!), Knows more about College football than most guys I know combined!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

My mom and brother Scott



Mom pointing out her brick at the Pi Phi house!


Brother (luckily) standing in front of the Bama Pi Phi house



Don't know my college football trivia but I know that this guy is real good!



Ok, that's it for now. I found my photo cord so hopefully I will get a chance to update soon...

Plus, before my mom's birthday there was another family member with a significant birthday that I will blog on too! I just need a few things first...

No comments: