Tuesday, March 10, 2009

What a missing cord will do to you...

Obviously I am a bit behind. But my dad always told me "Better late than never" and "Sooner better than later."

There was a third saying but I can't remember it now, which is unfortunate because I am sure it holds the answers to all my life's errancies.

First things first:

Christmas at my parents house...
Then, after one short drive to Alabama, Christmas at Jerry's parents house.

Both were a Blast!
On the way home we swung by Memphis with Jamey and Mel to see tiny little Z and her new Mama and Daddy.



So fun :)
And then there was Summer's house-warming party where everyone was in rare form (without the help of even caffeine.. just plain-old crazy running though the veins). At this point only Geoff and Kevin had lost it, which you can tell if you look them closely in the eyes.



Next in photos we have a picture of my good friend Jenny's rehearsal dinner at Nick and Sam's where I had my first steak since middle school. I was pretty sicked out with myself the next day but I didn't feel right about ordering fish at one of the best steak houses in Dallas.

Then there was the wedding which I didn't take many pics at because they had an instant-photo booth set up. Man, an instant-photo booth will bring out the narcissist in the most humble of people.

It was awesome!!

And that brings us up to date!
Sorry you only get the details on events that I took pictures at but those are the only ones I remember at the moment!

6 comments:

Ashie Nichole said...

love the new posts! and youuu! I will call you later this week and let you know about the speech and such!! :)

Sum said...

alright for the update. I need to update mine too. People did lost it at my party. I need to put up those videos I took and embarass my friends.

Kristyn said...

Nick and Sam's is good stuff!
AND I wish I had the excuse of the missing cord. ;)

Kristen said...

You look really, really pretty in every picture!

Nat Pat said...

lauren, i love the way you say things. just makes me smile. :) and way to go on the steak. you did the right thing.

Anonymous said...

That was your first steak since middle school???? Wow! ~Megan