Monday, September 22, 2008

is this allowed?

in light of these things...

1. i got Jerry to sing Christmas carols ('O Holy Night' to be specific) in the car last night with me
2. i took a detour into Hallmark just so i could stand in the isle and look at their Christmas things and smell their Christmas candles. i might have shed a tear.
3. i had my cube-mate's full support when my itunes 'accidentally' rolled through to the Josh Groban Noel album. (Katie is perhaps more Christmas psyco than myself)

...so i light of this i thought i would post some Christmas 2007 pics BECAUSE I WANT TO, OK!!!

yea!  my first pea coat (Jerry picked this out all by himself!)

my own left handed glove! 

mmmm Christmas lunch!  seriously, my mom makes the Best food everrrr. (Stephen, A.K.A. The Ear model, was sacrificed to take this picture)

one of the fun gifts was a bike for my :)  so fun!


See now.  wasn't that nice?  can't you just smell the cranberry candles and sugar cookies?  i know some of you have real problems with the mention of Christmas before Thanksgiving so i apologize.  no more out burst like this at LEAST until October :)

 

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

No worries, I am working to fill some Christmas Card orders already!! I am bumping my price for them maybe in mid Oct, but FOR SURE in Nov; however, I am NOT playing Christmas music and I cringe when I walk into Hobby Lobby and I am OVERWHELMED by all their Christmas decorations!!! :o) Hugs

The Nadwodnys said...

Okay, so I was laughing at another friend who said her husband was decorating for Halloween on September 21st. This is even funnier than that! You are outrageous! To each his own, I guess.

Sum said...

you are a little crazy for doing it this early, but I still support you. I love everything Christmas!

Molly Morgan said...

You know what - last night I was tearing out Christmas recipes and decorating ideas from my Southern Living magazines! Glad to see that someone else is gearing up for the upcoming holidays!

The Hunters said...

Lauren, I've been playing Christmas music around my house for a month now! I fully support your Christmas Crazyness!
I can't wait!

Nat Pat said...

i too love Christmas and will listen solely to Christmas music during the season. Drives Josh crazy. Love the Noel album. You should visit Hobby Lobby- they already have all their Christmas stuff out.

Ashie Nichole said...

May I just say that I have played Christmas music twice this week... Bing Crosby, Ella Ftizgerald, and the Starbucks album! I figure its okay because they are already showing movies that will be out on Christmas! So I say... YOU GO GIRL!! Let's go shopping soonnnn!! I LOVE YOU!

Stacy said...

Hey there Lauren! It has been a long time...10yrs or so...lol..I love reading your blog! You are too funny! I have to say that I am totally jealous- Christmas is by far my favorite time of the year and my hubby is a bit of a humbug at least unil Dec 24...lol (slow time of the year at work) So anyway just thought that you should know that there are still plenty of carol singin, candle sniffin shopaholics out there and I can't wait!! The season is almost here!!! YEAH!!!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

I dont recall you feeling this way about Christmas...

Anonymous said...

This cracks me up. I did not see this Christmas craze from you last year in the office but I'm sad to be missing it this year...but I'll be around the office until Thanksgiving so hopefully we can sing some Christmas carols soon! :)

The Ice House said...

I'm all about the Christmas Crave... poor jamey. by the time christmas is actually here he hates Christmas music...however I'm not quite there yet...still looking forward to pumpkin carving and pumpkin spice candles are big for me right now!
love you