Monday, May 12, 2008

blogging just to be blogging

1. i am in walking denial that my kitchen floor needs to be mopped.


2. i drank 2 large Sonic waters-with-lime today. (it's a new trick i have found to lure myself into drink enough water.) tasty lime with the crunchy ice we've all come to know and love really gets it down


3. today i drove from I35 to my office with out hitting one red light. do you have any idea the joy that i feel from that?


4. the plant i thought i had killed has come back to us. Jerry performed a miracle that he claims is on par with the multiplication of fish and bread. in other words it was one parched pant. (maybe it would like some Sonic water?)


5. ok let's get out with it. i watch the Bachelor. i do. i watched it and cried. tonight was the grand finally. i loved it and you would have to :)

11 comments:

Sum said...

1. Don't ever judge my TV watching again. BACHELOR??? haha.

2. nothing gives me more joy than not hitting red lights. (excuse the double negative.)

Anonymous said...

i hate sonic ice! it flies through the straw, down my throat and chokes me every time!

Elizabeth said...

You are so funny! No reds...cool, bachelor...?, sonic anything......:)

Anonymous said...

You are so cute Lauren :) This was a fun and random post.

Ashie Nichole said...

1. yea! for drinking water. that sounds like a great trick...maybe I should try it ;)
2. mopping the floor is overrated. okay, it is usually necessary, but I would be in denial too. ha, i usually am anyways.
3. the bachelor? you are officially the cutest. ha. did he pick the blonde?
4. I LOVE YOU!
5. The end, have a good night taking care of Jer :)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Lauren I dont know what to do with you sometimes...I sort of remember sitting on the couch with you every now and then getting sucked into the Bachelor....

Nat Pat said...

so glad that your plant is revived! and i am a closet batchelor-watcher too. :)

Sarah W said...

lauren bubble - i am the most faithful closet bachelor-watcher ever and even tell grant all about it on the phone while he's on duty. the finale was so great :)

Bex said...

you need to come watch the bachelorette with coach g, glo, and me!! we make frozen margies and glue our eyes to the tv. it starts on monday!!

Anonymous said...

Another Bachelor lover. I already have dibs on who I think is going to win the Bachelorette. (Can anyone say, Basketball playing Graham?!?)

The Lancasters said...

Hey! Yes, it was nice to be proved wrong :) Glad to get to check in with you on here!