Saturday, April 5, 2008

three hundred sixty-five and counting!

on March 31st Jer and i just celebrated our 1 year anniversary!  yea!  finally i have gotten a few pics to post!  i know most my blogs are well... about me!  aaaaaaand this one will be a little more "heavy on the lauren side" too!  but maybe you will see more than just a wedding, who knows :)
these a just a few of all the great pictures that were taken...

These programs were created by my sister-in-law!  she is very talented- check out her site!

whoohoo!  Jer on fire!

here's Mom helping Mama to get extra beautiful!

and the bride of course has to put in an extra little umpf today!


okay, honestly this is my favorite picture of the whole bunch!


our sweet flower girl is worn out from all the jumping!!


the boys looking very relaxed and adult

aaaand the boys looking rediculious!

ahh, i loved the bridesmaid's flowers 

not as much as the beautiful girls themselves though! 

here she goes!  taking her job VERY seriously!  soooo cute i could eat her UP!

dun dun da-dun!  me feeling nervous/excited/calm and my Dad looking mighty spiffy!


i loved the back of my dress so much i am tempted to cut it up and make place mats.  that might be odd though...


and THIS was THE MOST MEMORABLE moment of it all.  saying vows to God that i could never keep apart from His love and grace!  what an awesome thing.  


HURRAY!!!  MRS. WILLIAMS!!! 


and my new big family!  everyone in this picture i love with ALL my heart!

one happy bride :)


our first dance to the amazing U2 song "One" 

whoo!  lot's of spins!  Jer is a great dancer!


one more- couldn't resist!  "Love is a temple, Love is a higher law..." can't you just HEAR it!

 
now THIS i must say was a blast picking out!  it was white chocolate on the outside and Yummy strawberry cake on the inside- perrrrrfect!


the chocolate cake was not too bad either!  i love me some chocolate with caramel cake!


aw :)


my beautiful Mom!

ha!  um, Jer's Dad is PRETTY CRAZY!  heehee ;)

that might be a good one to end on!  scanning takes FOREVER!
it was a great night and our first year has been even better... probably because i am married to the sweetest, funniest, most loving and patient guy ever!  

i am one thankful girl. 

14 comments:

lecia said...

This was such a fun trip down memory lane....what a beautiful wedding and celebration....but the best part is the beautiful marriage! Can't stop being so thankful for you Lauren and how you made all my son's dreams come true....really it is ridiculous how in love an happy that boy is!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on your anniversary. You have some REALLY GREAT pictures!!!

Sum said...

SO FUN. I had such a great time that whole day. you were stunning.

AND I remember getting to be the sole guest at the cake tasting where you picked out both of those great cakes!!! You were so focused and I was just stuffing my face with cake.

LOVE YOUUuuuuuuuu

Kristyn said...

WOW! Happy Anniversary y'all! I loved scrolling through all your pics!! Truly beautiful.
And I checked out your sis' site...AMAZING stuff!!!!

Molly Morgan said...

Ohhhh I just loved looking at these pictures! Can't believe it has already been a year - Congratulations! I just laughed about the placemat ideas....Why not!?! LOL ...or get someone to design a cute top! You were and still are a most beautiful bride!!!!

Sarah W said...

I loved looking at these pictures! What a beautiful and fun wedding!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Um, your dress was perfect, I love seeing it over and over! I did not see John do that toe touch...! I am going to have to copy this post in a couple of weeks;) Yeah for the one year!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I LOVED seeing these! :) Happy Anniversary! :)

Ashie Nichole said...

love, love, love this!! It makes me happy!! :) You are too cute! oh and of course BEAUTIFUL! Love you lady!!

Suzy Sypert said...

You look so beautiful. I can't believe it's only been a year. It seems like longer, yet not long enough : )

Kristyn said...

You've been tagged! Enjoy!!

The Taylors said...

Beautiful!!! Loved seeing your big day!

Nat Pat said...

aw, that was fun reliving that night. you looked so beautiful! and i remember that strawberry cake was delicious!

Those Tonnes said...

Happy One Year Anniversary! It was fun looking at pics of your wedding day! What did you do to celebrate the one year?