Friday, April 18, 2008

6 little words

Krysten tagged me to give a 6 Word Memoir!

At first thought i was tempted to refer you to the song by Meredith Brooks, ha!  but i am not a mother yet so that won't fit here and the b word might not be the most appropriate one to start off with ;)

so after much fighting among words (some flattering some not so flattering) i decided on these...

Believer- this shapes and infiltrates all of the following words.  

Wife- one of the newer words to my collection and i do love it :)

Growing- Praise Jesus 

Listener- this is one of my favorite things to do :) 

Slow-processor- my dear husband knows this well :) he has learned to give me "processing time" for just about everything :) i think i am just wired to "consider".  :)

Can i stop at 5 for now?

I thought of one more! - Determined- i feel like my parents would nod at this one :)


oooh kaY!  i am tagging everyone related to me (that means Hayley, Sarah, Molly, Carol, Melissa) and also Niki F, and Andrea L 

5 comments:

Molly Morgan said...

I have a 6th word for you -
Wonderment. You give such a beautiful aura of wonderment - I just love your nature. (Is wonderment a word? - your eyes light up when you learn something new!)

Kristyn said...

Thanks for 'playing' along! :) I like that you added descriptions as well.

Sum said...

I LOVE that you are a "slow-processor." It's one of my favorite things about you.

The Ice House said...

okay did you tag me?? I've been out of the loop??

I love you words Lauren. They are so fitting for you!

Dawntoya and Adam said...

You are a good listener:) You listen with your whole face and I can tell when you are perplexed or disagree etc. Love it! Oh and absent mindedness is something I have been dealing with lately...I will mail you that book very soon.