Wednesday, September 5, 2007

updates and other things

Well we’ve had three b-days since I’ve last imported pictures:
Sum’s,


Kristen's (forgot the camera),

and Geoff’s. Shout out.
Between these two parties I also must mention my husband and my dad who both biked the Hotter ‘n Hell. That is a long race my friends. Jer was on his bike for 6.5 hours! Again, shout out. And finally, I must recognize the bible that hug on miraculously to the back bumper of Zig’s car as they drove 25min on GWB and the Dallas toll way! Seriously it just sat there on the edge wedged between nothing and nothing. This is a pic of Jer, Zig and Parker heading out for the race!

Labor Day was a great day cause I got to see sweet Dawntoya! Since all our pool parties are jinxed* we had to relocate in doors. Here’s a pic of Mel, Sum, Dawn and I all picking out and claiming our baby names. Yes, we would all be crazy if every girl** alive didn’t admit to doing the same thing. So we all swore an oath and signed in blood that we wouldn’t steal each other’s names. You know, the usual.


Later that night Jerry and I went on a date to Bonsai Sushi!

It’s so cute when anyone walks in all the waiters and staff stop what they are doing and say, “allo!” which causes everyone in the restaurant already seated to stop and stair at the entering party. So funny!

Anyway I do have a personal update but that will have to wait till the next blog.
*Yes in the past two years ALL our planned pool parties have rained!
**Truth be told Jerry and Jamye chimed in quite a bit too!

5 comments:

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

personal update? hmmmm...

Sum said...

we were so crazy with those baby names. haha. at least we know we won't be stealing Captian or Mackeldik. or whatever crazy name Adam wanted.

Kentsten said...

I am so sad that I missed all of the festivities last weekend. AND thanks for forgetting the camera at MY birthday :). Love you. Counting down the days till our hot date on the 15th...or is it the 16th? Either way, I am excited!

Bex said...

oh little love! i get happy when i see a new blog from you, Will!

Sarah W said...

i'm so intrigued by the upcoming personal update... you really shouldn't leave us hanging like that!!