Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Birthday Jerry!

this is my husband...


and he is a Halloween baby...


Today he is turning 29!


So let's celebrate!...


by talking about...


Jerry.


Jerry "The Risk Taker" Williams- who on our first road trip ran out of gas and literally costed off the highway and rolled right to a stop at the only gas station around for miles. (my dad was real happy to hear about that one)


Jerry- who made my dream come true of riding a horse RUNNING (this was no trail ride people!)


Jerry- who has friends that are as silly as he is


And who makes ME act silly too!


Who is always up for adventure (especially if it means he can wear a bandana)

And EXTRA especially if it includes windsurfing


Jerry- who I love to hear sing and strum his guitar


Jerry- who my family loves

Who is one heck of a tree trimmer

See- one heck of a tree trimmer


Who buys me flowers

And plants me flowers

Who's life is complete with a bug zapper and a grill

And who is a mean griller at that.

Who works hard at everything

And who is a joy to build a home with


All in all my husband is...


Happy Birthday my love :)

11 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Ummm...so I dont know if its pregnancy or what, but I definitely teared up towards the end!! So fun!! Love husbands! Happy birthday Jerry!

Kristyn said...

Very cute, creative post! Happy Birthday Jerry!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, this is so cute! Happy Birthday Jerry!

lecia said...

so I am reading this blog thinking how incredibly blessed Jerry is to have a wife who would post such a sweet blog about my boy....and then it hits me...yes he is MY child...he would not BE without his father and I....and cynthia and joe make the blog and we don't...hayley and cody make the blog and they didn't even exist that halloween day Jer was born...I am officially protesting...tho I still feel it is a precious blog:)

Sarah W said...

Lecia, You are in the blog -- off to the side in the picture of them kissing in the kitchen, you're scraping off yards and yards of ugly wallpaper.

Lauren -- you're a sweet wifey! Jerry is so blessed to be married to such a wonderful person!

Lauren Williams said...

Lecia,
that's because i am saving the big 'John and Lecia' crescendo till his 30th birthday ;)

Molly Morgan said...

What a most wonderful tribute to a wonderful man from a loving wife.

Sum said...

I love this post!!! and I love you and Jerry. One time, when you guys lived in 1031, and I had a key, Jerry and I planned to get a bird from a local pet store and let it loose for April fools day.

Too bad we never did it.

Nat Pat said...

lauren, this is precious! such a great tribute to your hubby! :)

Anonymous said...

awww happy birthday jerry! i know im a bit late....

Nat Pat said...

where's the happy b-day lauren post? ;)