Friday, December 21, 2007

blah!

i know!! i am sick of looking at that old blog too! well this is not a good one now but i will hopefully be getting some good blog time over the holidays! i will say this though. this morning i was turning in my cube to return a hello and i spilt my Exxon coffee all over my jeans! PEOPLE, there is no feeling like wet jeans on your lap and legs. sick. (my sturdy Target thermal mug that i usually use would have never turned over. it's the greatest.)
then, i was helping Bex transport Bauer from fishbowl to Ziploc in the office kitchen. somehow Bauer must have tried to make a break for it cause he toppled the (large) bag off the counter! little Bauer and little Baur poop went all over and floor and... my jeans. so needless to say i can't type much right now cause all i can think about is my grossness! get me home!

4 comments:

Dawntoya and Adam said...

OHHH LAUREN! That sucks!!!!!! But you should be off by now! Its FRIDAY!

Bex said...

OH
MY
GOSH.

i am literally laughing out loud.
i love you.
thank you for saving my "child" when he tried to escape.

Unknown said...

hahaaaaaaaaa. that is the WORST. wet jeans. im glad you saved Bauer so Bex didn't have to mourn over the Christmas break.

Kentsten said...

it took me a second to figure out what you were talking about. that was a terrible picture. my lifetime picture was terrible too. there has got to be some good one's somewhere in there.