Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Go Bears!

Every year we alternate whose homecoming game we go to. Last year was OU this year was Baylor! We headed down Friday and went to watch Sing where all the sororities and fraternities perform shows with alot of singing and dancing. Jerry's old fraternity got first place! They were awesome- now i know why all Jer's groomsmen could dance so well! Although i took like zero pictures we had a really good time. i love meeting all Jer's crazy college friends :)

During the trip my favorite pair of black flip-flops (cause they have a little wedge for my 5'1 self) broke!
{Let me insert a little side story here. i was secretly eager to be rid of the black flip-flops because the day before in the Dollar Spot at Target a little kid lost his lunch on my foot. true story. poor little guy.}
i had no other shoes except some red heals which wouldn't bode well with a tail gating party. i ended up buying these Baylor flip-flops which i actually had fun wearing!

Now if Baylor ever steps it up and becomes a threat to my Sooners i'll have to throw them away... but i think we are ok ;)

12 comments:

Kristyn said...

too funny about the flip-flops!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

ewwwwwwww. I can't believe your foot got thrown up on. That is SICK!

Sum said...

lauren that is the grossest story ever. someoneone threw up on my feet, it was more like over my legs. sick out.

p.s BC Club came out in the last post!! i love it!! ;)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

Oh my goodness, Summer took the words out of my mouth:)

Lauren Williams said...

you guys are wrong.

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

I'm so sad that I missed yours and Jerry's birthday party. NO LIE, I went to bed at 8:45 with a splitting headache. I couldn't even function. I even bought a bottle of "Conundrum" at Goody Liquor store before church. ahahah...that sounds funny.
Anyways, so sad to miss it....
We hope you guys had fun!

Courtney Hofmann said...

thanks for your comment love :) im glad im not alone! we should definitely have an office watching party, oh my gosh... dj would love that haha. lets plan something after the holiday :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hayley B said...

Hey lauren...I love you and your flip flops, but not the person who threw up on you :)

Dawntoya and Adam said...

omg update your blog lauren!

Courtney Hofmann said...

i thought you updated?

Sarah W said...

i check your blog every other day... hoping... waiting...

and then i'm disappointed because you STILL havent updated!!