Sunday, July 8, 2007

oh the rain..


here is another fun pic of an attempt at a pool party. we all had a moment of GroupThink and decided that just cause it was cloudy and the weather man predicted rain we'd probably be ok. so we fired up the grill, lathered on the sunscreen and headed out for a fun Memorial Day at the pool... only to be shooed back inside about 20 min later by a down poor that left everyone soaked to the core. it actually turned out to be a pretty memorable day! we ate soggy hamburgers, hot dogs with no buns, and Miss Lindsay Moffet's famous chocolate chip cookies. i am telling you, if you have not tasted these you are truly missing out my friend. just don't bother asking her for the recipe- it's top secret. but don't worry, i have plans that include her, me and a bottle of tequila till i get it out of her!

7 comments:

Nat Pat said...

way to go on keeping the blog updated. and with pictures too! fun times.

chavon taylor said...

your parties are ALWAYS fun come rain or shine. you are the best hostess i know!! glad you are blogging. yessssss!

Those Tonnes said...

Yay I am glad you are blogging! It was good to see you at the offices today. Need to double date soon!

chavon taylor said...

hey i just got your email about my comments not working! guess you got it figured out! :)

also, could you read my blog "fear versus peace" and give me your input on here or email me. i am wrestling with this and i would love to hear what you think!

Kentsten said...

Where ya been?? I am ready for a new blog!!

chavon taylor said...

okay LW this is my 3rd post on the same blog!! i'm going to need you to write some of your prophetic words on here stat! thanks for the apartment help. i did find one on 3040. i am super excited!

Lindsey Brittain said...

Oh I'll help you steal the recipe! =)