Thursday, July 5, 2007

Clean slate

If you know me well at all you probably know that I have an aversion to all things computer (please don’t tell my employers… I need to uphold the guise of competence). Anyway, due to several unfortunate encounters, computers and I have agreed to disagree. Of course in spite of our differences we have come to some terms of agreement when it comes to emailing, checking the bank account and such. But for the most part we try and avoid each other.

Despite all this, starting a blog has been an on going desire for a while (partly so I could finally comment on all the other great blogs out there!) but I never really thought of actually creating one myself. Kind of like the way one thinks of other people that run marathons- not something I’d be good at or able to do. Kinda silly thinking but that is just the undercurrent of thought that I have.

But anyway, I've decided that i am going to overcome a sliver of my fears and take on this blogging thing! …Or at lease try it out for a little while. Really this is quite a leap for me you have no idea! In fact speaking of fears, this is hopefully going to be a new trend in my life- overcoming them I mean. I will keep you posted (no pun intended) on how all that is going. But for now I have wiped the slate clean and am starting afresh- Lauren: 1 Fears: 0

6 comments:

Bex said...

ha! you and me both. down with fear!!!

Finally an Abrigg..... said...

yessssssssssssssssss!

Sum said...

ALRIGHT CF. this makes me very happy.

Dawntoya and Adam said...

how cute are you?

Nat Pat said...

yay lauren! i'm so glad you're blogging. and you're in good company with overcoming the fear thing...i'm right there with you!

connie said...

Lauren, glad to see you on here friend!