Wednesday, August 15, 2007

8 random facts

***Bex tagged me a while ago but i have for some reason been putting it off casue i thought i would go blank on coming up with 8 random facts. But really once you get going it's not too bad!
{Insert RULES here}
1. I have had posttraumatic amnesia. (Really what amnesia isn’t posttraumatic?? But i like to throw in the full title cause it make it sound more scary/soap opera-ish!) Although i didn’t enjoy the pain that came with the blow to the head I must say, having amnesia is probably one of the coolest things ever. I mean I can understand head bump=bleeding but I can’t fathom head bump= mind acting like an etch-a-sketch. I mean WHAT is going on up there?!
2. I have a fear of getting my eyes poked. I usually have to bend my straws down in my drink at restaurants.
3. I shout at traffic in a Russian accent when alone in my car. (Actually it's probably more of a blend of accents...)
4. I love boiled peanuts and fried green tomatoes. Can you tell my roots are in the South?
5. I would rather cut off my arm than tumble again. (But there is a part of me that would love to take a gymnastics class)
6. I’m truly comfortable in front of a crowd of 80,000 (Go Sooners!!) but sometimes get so nervous in a one-on-one convo I could pass as a mute.
7. Fruit (watermelon, kiwi, bananas, cantaloupe, pomegranate, apples ect.) often makes me more in awe of God’s goodness, provision and grace than most worship and sermons.
8. I have occasional (ok, daily) thirst attacks. I know I am probably totally fabricating them cause all the hydration really does is make me pee every 45min. (However I am STILL a great road trip partner despite what Jerry may say!)

***i think pretty much everyone i stalk has answered these... Andrea B?? have you been tagged?!!

10 comments:

Those Tonnes said...

I drink a lot too, and go pee about every 45 minutes as well. We need to have a club for that or something! You were an OU cheerleader that is pretty cool!

Those Tonnes said...

Thank you for praying for us and I will definitely keep you posted!

Sum said...

the russian accent is news to me!

chavon taylor said...

lauren you are so corky! i love it! my fave is fruit worship. thats incredible.

p.s. you still have my name spelt wrong.

p.s. is it spelt or spelled??? i can't ever figure that out!!?!?!

Bex said...

you are sooooo funny. and that is why you are my friend.

chavon taylor said...

yesssssss. i am happy now. ;)

Kentsten said...

You may have spelled Chavon's name wrong, but she put corky instead of quirky. :) Love you.

Anonymous said...

Lauren! I didn't know about the accent thing. But I can totally picture you doing it. - Megan

Anonymous said...

Just thought I would stop in and let you know that I am out in the blogging world. Hopefully we can chat more soon!

Andrea Bowman said...

dangit...i haven't done them yet...you're right. i guess this can be my update on my blog :)

i knew the eye poking thing would have to make it!