Friday, June 27, 2008

welcome...

to the before pictures!
lovely kitchen- please take note of the floral wallpaper and matching floral tile. always in season

kitchen nook :)
soon to be our "family room" - angle 1

angle 2- the garage is out the door.  please let me say that glorious word again. Garage. 

and these are the moderately-aged, fully-functioning washer and dryer! yea! the one on the left i call 'Praise' and the one on the right 'The Lord'

and here's the living room


there are no pics of the bedrooms cause they are just square and empty and the bathrooms are basically one big piece of wall paper :) and we haven't done anything with them yet anyway so the before and after would be the same :)
ok the "during" pics are up next :)

7 comments:

Hayley B said...

That is so crazy to see the before pictures! I know the during, but I can't wait to see the afters! What a suspensful blog...you def. left me wanting more :)

Sum said...

I am especially happy for you for 'Praise' and 'Lord'.!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

haha "Praise the Lord" cracked me up!

Congratulations guys!!!

Anonymous said...

so fun! your casa looks so cute :) yay for ya'll!

Ashie Nichole said...

YEAH!! I am all moved into my apartment! I will call you tomorrow!! LOVE YOU! (and you werent kidding about the wallpaper.. he he :))

Dawntoya and Adam said...

This is going to be fun to watch!

elizabeth engelhardt creations said...

You are HILARIOUS!! Especially when you name things!! You crack me up!!!

Congrats on your new place...it looks GREAT!!